STAMFORD, Conn. – Work is progressing swiftly on the Chelsea Piers Athletic Club, scheduled to open in the fall at Chelsea Piers Connecticut in Stamford.
Opening day for the club is about six months away. The 65,000-square-foot facility will feature more than 75 fitness and yoga classes weekly. There will be a Mind-Body Center for Pilates and Yoga, and club style locker rooms with sauna, steam and massage.
Chelsea Piers Connecticut, is located at 1 Blachley Road. For more information about programs at Chelsea Piers Connecticut, visit its website.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday