STAMFORD, Conn. – Work is progressing swiftly on the Chelsea Piers Athletic Club, scheduled to open in the fall at Chelsea Piers Connecticut in Stamford.
Opening day for the club is about six months away. The 65,000-square-foot facility will feature more than 75 fitness and yoga classes weekly. There will be a Mind-Body Center for Pilates and Yoga, and club style locker rooms with sauna, steam and massage.
Chelsea Piers Connecticut, is located at 1 Blachley Road. For more information about programs at Chelsea Piers Connecticut, visit its website.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich