STAMFORD, Conn. – Work is progressing swiftly on the Chelsea Piers Athletic Club, scheduled to open in the fall at Chelsea Piers Connecticut in Stamford.
Opening day for the club is about six months away. The 65,000-square-foot facility will feature more than 75 fitness and yoga classes weekly. There will be a Mind-Body Center for Pilates and Yoga, and club style locker rooms with sauna, steam and massage.
Chelsea Piers Connecticut, is located at 1 Blachley Road. For more information about programs at Chelsea Piers Connecticut, visit its website.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm