STAMFORD, Conn. – Work is progressing swiftly on the Chelsea Piers Athletic Club, scheduled to open in the fall at Chelsea Piers Connecticut in Stamford.
Opening day for the club is about six months away. The 65,000-square-foot facility will feature more than 75 fitness and yoga classes weekly. There will be a Mind-Body Center for Pilates and Yoga, and club style locker rooms with sauna, steam and massage.
Chelsea Piers Connecticut, is located at 1 Blachley Road. For more information about programs at Chelsea Piers Connecticut, visit its website.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich