GREENWICH, Conn. – New Year's Day is fast approaching and The Greenwich Daily Voice wants to know what you expect in 2013.
Share your new year's resolution with us in our comment section or e-mail reporter Eric Gendron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What changes do you want to see in Greenwich in the new year? What do you want to stay the same? Tell us that too.
You can also comment on our Facebook page.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino