GREENWICH, Conn. – Fashion icon Tommy Hilfiger and businessman Bill Pepe have at least one thing in common – they each own the most valuable car in Greenwich.
Hilfiger and Pepe both own 2003 Ferrari Enzo Coupes, each assessed at a value of $678,580 in a grand list provided by the Greenwich tax assessor's office.
Assessed value fluctuates every year depending on market conditions, according to the assessor's office.
Fewer than 400 of the 660-horsepower Ferraris were made in 2003, according to Wikipedia. The car has been clocked at faster than 220 mph.
Pepe also owns a 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO Coupe that was tied for fourth on the grand list at an assessed value of $346,000. Another Ferrari 599 GTO Coupe is on the grand list, owned by Woodland Capital.
According to the Grand List, a total of 54,248 motor vehicles are registered in Greenwich at a value of $744,462,450.
Below is a list of the 20 highest-valued cars in Greenwich and their owners.
- Thomas Hilfiger - 2003 Ferrari Enzo Coupe, $678,580
- William Pepe - 2003 Ferrari Enzo Couple, $678,580
- Roger Werner Jr. - 1965 AC Shelby Roadster, $363,860
- William Pepe - 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO Coupe, $346,500
- Woodland Capital - 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO Coupe, $346,500
- Sheldon Solow - 1963 Mercedes Benz 300 SL convertible, $318,710
- Tudor Investment - 2012 Maybach 62 four-door sedan, $301,320
- Rudy's Limousine Service - 2013 Cadillac XTS four-door sedan, $290,160
- Kyle Miller - 2012 Maserati Quattroporte four-door sedan, $229,100
- Joseph Pontoriero - 2008 Mercedes Benz SLR convertible, $213,990
- Larry Feinberg - 2012 Ferrari FF Coupe, $211,720
- Anthony Giammalva - 2012 Ferrari FF Coupe, $211,720
- Paula Burton - 2009 Rolls Royce Phantom convertible, $205,590
- Michael Varshisky - 2009 Rolls Royce Phantom convertible, $205,590
- Financial Service Vehicle Trust - 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost four-door sedan, $203,000
- Putnam Leason Co. LLC - 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost four-door sedan, $203,000
- Robert Calderon - 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe, $200,480
- Richard McKenzie - 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe, $200,480
- Gerardo Mato - 2012 Aston Martin DBS convertible, $188,300
- Putnam Leasing Co. LLC - 2012 Aston Martin DBS convertible, $188,300
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.