FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Got a sweet tooth? Then gobble up all you can for National Dessert Day on Saturday, Oct. 14.
What's Your Favorite Dessert?
It is, after all, a great excuse to indulge.
Where's your favorite sweet spot in Fairfield County? We've listed a few below where you're sure to satisfy your cookie/cake/doughnut/candy/pastry/pie/ice cream craving. Be sure to tag Daily Voice Fairfield County when you post #NationalDessertDay on social media.
- Aux Delices, Greenwich, Darien, Westport, Riverside
- By The Way Bakery, Greenwich
- Cafe Dolce, Norwalk
- Bistro Versailles/Meli-Melo Catering, Greenwich
- DiMare Pastry Shop, Stamford, Riverside
- Donut Crazy, Bridgeport, Stratford, Shelton, Westport
- Milkcraft, Fairfield
- Forever Sweet, Norwalk
- Il Bacio, Danbury
- Isabelle et Vincent, Fairfield
- Saugatuck Sweets, Westport, Fairfield
- Sweet Lisa’s, Cos Cob
- St. Moritz Pastry Shop, Greenwich
- SoNo Baking, Norwalk
- Swoon Gluten-Free Bakery, Ridgefield
- Sweet Pea's Baking Co., Old Greenwich
- Sugar & Olives, Norwalk, Westport Farmer’s Market
- The Cake Box, Ridgefield
- The Granola Bar, Greenwich, Stamford, Westport
- Volta Gelateria Creperia, Stamford
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.