FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – If you're a lonely heart in Connecticut looking for that missed connection, you're most likely to find that person at Stop & Shop, according to a study published in Psychology Today.
The study gives a state-by-state map showing the most common places for "missed connections" – the posts on Craigslist in which a poster is trying to track down a person they met somewhere and want to get in touch with.
Connecticut is not the only state where people go to the supermarket to find love. Maine, New Hampshire Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Wyoming, Nebraska and Alaska also head there for their missed connections.
What's the most common place in the country to find missed connections? That would be Walmart.
- 1 Police: Greenwich Woman Used Stroller In Shoplifting Attempt At Saks
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 5 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon