FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – If you're a lonely heart in Connecticut looking for that missed connection, you're most likely to find that person at Stop & Shop, according to a study published in Psychology Today.
The study gives a state-by-state map showing the most common places for "missed connections" – the posts on Craigslist in which a poster is trying to track down a person they met somewhere and want to get in touch with.
Connecticut is not the only state where people go to the supermarket to find love. Maine, New Hampshire Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Wyoming, Nebraska and Alaska also head there for their missed connections.
What's the most common place in the country to find missed connections? That would be Walmart.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Car Fire Ties Up Traffic On I-684 Near Greenwich