FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – If you're a lonely heart in Connecticut looking for that missed connection, you're most likely to find that person at Stop & Shop, according to a study published in Psychology Today.
The study gives a state-by-state map showing the most common places for "missed connections" – the posts on Craigslist in which a poster is trying to track down a person they met somewhere and want to get in touch with.
Connecticut is not the only state where people go to the supermarket to find love. Maine, New Hampshire Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Wyoming, Nebraska and Alaska also head there for their missed connections.
What's the most common place in the country to find missed connections? That would be Walmart.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal