FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – If you're a lonely heart in Connecticut looking for that missed connection, you're most likely to find that person at Stop & Shop, according to a study published in Psychology Today.
The study gives a state-by-state map showing the most common places for "missed connections" – the posts on Craigslist in which a poster is trying to track down a person they met somewhere and want to get in touch with.
Connecticut is not the only state where people go to the supermarket to find love. Maine, New Hampshire Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Wyoming, Nebraska and Alaska also head there for their missed connections.
What's the most common place in the country to find missed connections? That would be Walmart.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists