NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Fairfield County runners take to the streets of New Canaan for a rare Friday night race on Aug, 22 in the All Out For Autism 5k.
The race is sponsored by New Balance New Canaan, and begins at 6 p.m. More information and registration details are online.
Race proceeds benefit health and wellness programs for children with autism. Proceeds from previous races have helped purchase fitness equipment that has been installed at Waveny Park.
The race, which also includes a kids run, has become a favorite for late-summer runners. Last year’s race had 369 finishers.
For more information, visit the race website or contact New Balance New Canaan at 203-801-0050.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists