NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Fairfield County runners take to the streets of New Canaan for a rare Friday night race on Aug, 22 in the All Out For Autism 5k.
The race is sponsored by New Balance New Canaan, and begins at 6 p.m. More information and registration details are online.
Race proceeds benefit health and wellness programs for children with autism. Proceeds from previous races have helped purchase fitness equipment that has been installed at Waveny Park.
The race, which also includes a kids run, has become a favorite for late-summer runners. Last year’s race had 369 finishers.
For more information, visit the race website or contact New Balance New Canaan at 203-801-0050.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich