NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Fairfield County runners take to the streets of New Canaan for a rare Friday night race on Aug, 22 in the All Out For Autism 5k.
The race is sponsored by New Balance New Canaan, and begins at 6 p.m. More information and registration details are online.
Race proceeds benefit health and wellness programs for children with autism. Proceeds from previous races have helped purchase fitness equipment that has been installed at Waveny Park.
The race, which also includes a kids run, has become a favorite for late-summer runners. Last year’s race had 369 finishers.
For more information, visit the race website or contact New Balance New Canaan at 203-801-0050.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 Greenwich's 'Time for Lyme' Gala Raises Over $850K For Research