NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Fairfield County runners take to the streets of New Canaan for a rare Friday night race on Aug, 22 in the All Out For Autism 5k.
The race is sponsored by New Balance New Canaan, and begins at 6 p.m. More information and registration details are online.
Race proceeds benefit health and wellness programs for children with autism. Proceeds from previous races have helped purchase fitness equipment that has been installed at Waveny Park.
The race, which also includes a kids run, has become a favorite for late-summer runners. Last year’s race had 369 finishers.
For more information, visit the race website or contact New Balance New Canaan at 203-801-0050.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm