GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Library recently added two passes to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York City to its collection of park and museum passes.
Each pass provides admission for the cardholder and four guests, including free tickets to MoMA film screenings.
Passes are available to library cardholders and provide free admission or discounts to a variety of Connecticut State parks, forests and beaches as well as select area museums. The passes may be checked out for three days at a time on a first-come, first-served basis.
Passes are available at the Main Library to both Greenwich Library and Perrot Library cardholders. Passes include the following:
- Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, Ridgefield – Admits passholder and four guests.
- Audubon, Greenwich – Admits passholder and guests
- Barnum Museum, Bridgeport – Admits two adults and four children
- Bruce Museum, Greenwich – Admits two adults and two children.
- Beardsley Zoo, Bridgeport – Discounted admission of $5 per person; good for up to six people
- Connecticut State Parks – Waives entrance fees and applicable parking fees for all state parks and forests; valid for two adults and four children.
- Connecticut’s Old State House, Hartford – Admits two adults and two children
- Discovery Museum and Planetarium, Bridgeport – Admits one adult and four children under 18
- Earthplace, Westport – Admits up to four guests
- Florence Griswold Museum, Old Lyme – Admits two adults and two children under 12
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, New York City – Admits six people per day
- Maritime Aquarium, Norwalk – $2 off aquarium and IMAX theater combination ticket; good for up to six people
- Mystic Aquarium, Mystic – $5 off for up to four people
- Neuberger Museum of Art, Purchase, New York – Admits one family or two adults
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center, Stamford – Admits two adults and their children
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children, Norwalk – One free admission with each purchase of one admission at the regular price ($14)
- Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford – Admits two adults and two children
For more information, visit the Greenwich Library website or call 203-625-6524.