WESTPORT, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Bartaco in Westport and gave it a "Good" review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised Bartaco for nearly everything -- from the beach-like atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating to the tacos and and chipotle slaw.
Bartaco is open from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays; 11:30 a.m. to midnight Fridays and Saturdays; and 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Sundays.
Reservations are not accepted, but diners can call 30 minutes in advance to put a name on the list, according to the New York Times.
Bartaco is located at 20 Wilton Road in Westport.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Greenwich
- 5 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich