WESTPORT, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Bartaco in Westport and gave it a "Good" review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised Bartaco for nearly everything -- from the beach-like atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating to the tacos and and chipotle slaw.
Bartaco is open from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays; 11:30 a.m. to midnight Fridays and Saturdays; and 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Sundays.
Reservations are not accepted, but diners can call 30 minutes in advance to put a name on the list, according to the New York Times.
Bartaco is located at 20 Wilton Road in Westport.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 3 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million