GREENWICH, Conn. – A new exhibit by artist Dan Colen is featured at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center reports the New York Times.
“Help!” is a memorial to Colen’s friend Dash Snow, who died of a drug overdose in 2009, and includes more than 100 works of art, according to the report.
“Help!” continues through September at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center at 941 North St. in Greenwich. It is open by appointment only from 10 a.m. to 4 pm. Monday-Friday. For more information call (203) 869-0611 or visit the Brant Foundation’s website.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich