GREENWICH, Conn. – A new exhibit by artist Dan Colen is featured at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center reports the New York Times.
“Help!” is a memorial to Colen’s friend Dash Snow, who died of a drug overdose in 2009, and includes more than 100 works of art, according to the report.
“Help!” continues through September at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center at 941 North St. in Greenwich. It is open by appointment only from 10 a.m. to 4 pm. Monday-Friday. For more information call (203) 869-0611 or visit the Brant Foundation’s website.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts