GREENWICH, Conn. – A new exhibit by artist Dan Colen is featured at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center reports the New York Times.
“Help!” is a memorial to Colen’s friend Dash Snow, who died of a drug overdose in 2009, and includes more than 100 works of art, according to the report.
“Help!” continues through September at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center at 941 North St. in Greenwich. It is open by appointment only from 10 a.m. to 4 pm. Monday-Friday. For more information call (203) 869-0611 or visit the Brant Foundation’s website.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm