GREENWICH, Conn. – A new exhibit by artist Dan Colen is featured at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center reports the New York Times.
“Help!” is a memorial to Colen’s friend Dash Snow, who died of a drug overdose in 2009, and includes more than 100 works of art, according to the report.
“Help!” continues through September at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center at 941 North St. in Greenwich. It is open by appointment only from 10 a.m. to 4 pm. Monday-Friday. For more information call (203) 869-0611 or visit the Brant Foundation’s website.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast