GREENWICH, Conn. – A new exhibit by artist Dan Colen is featured at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center reports the New York Times.
“Help!” is a memorial to Colen’s friend Dash Snow, who died of a drug overdose in 2009, and includes more than 100 works of art, according to the report.
“Help!” continues through September at the Brant Foundation Art Study Center at 941 North St. in Greenwich. It is open by appointment only from 10 a.m. to 4 pm. Monday-Friday. For more information call (203) 869-0611 or visit the Brant Foundation’s website.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'