GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich's Rogue Brasserie and Oyster Bar received high marks in a recent review by fairfieldista.com.
Reviewer Ann Quasarano offers up high praise for all Rouge has to offer, from the elegant decor to the cuisine including the escargots and, of course, the oysters.
Rogue Brasserie and Oyster Bar is located at 230 Mill Street in Greenwich.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party