GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich's Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom is celebrating its fourth year in business with an emphasis on Latin and ballroom dancing.
"Every wedding, party, fundraiser, corporate event, cruise and vacation can be a showcase for the poise, athleticism and sophistication that only ballroom and Latin dancing can give you," a press release said. "2014 is all about guilt-free consumption, health and wellness, what you do vs. what you have, self sustaining cars - homes - technology - activities, community, and the elegance of simplicity."
Owner Christine Georgopulo said she believes that Latin and ballroom dancing will be big in 2014.
"For over 100 years and 100 trillion steps, Arthur Murray has changed lives and taught the world to dance," said Georgopulo.
"We have taught kings, presidents, Hollywood stars, corporate america via team building through ballroom and Latin dance; we specialize in first wedding dances, creating a social atmosphere to learn for singles, couples and children; dance is a chance reconnect on date night, make new friends, get a fantastic workout, learn a lifelong skill, reinvent yourself and/or just have fun; the benefits of dance are long and far reaching."
For more information on classes at Greenwich's Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom, call 203-769-1800. The ballroom is located at 6 Lewis St., Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care