GREENWICH, Conn. – Restaurants throughout Fairfield County, including in Greenwich, are offering specials to people with celiac disease as part of May’s Celiac Awareness Month.
Those with celiac disease, an autoimmune illness, live on a gluten-free diet, according to a press release from the Fairfield County chapter of the national organization Raising Our Celiac Kids.
The following restaurants have partnered with R.O.C.K. Fairfield County, and patrons will receive a 10 percent discount on gluten-free food upon disclosing they have celiac disease.
- Meli Melo, 362 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich.
- Quattro Pazzi, 1599 Post Road, Fairfield.
- Catch a Healthy Habit, 39 Unquowa Road, Fairfield.
- The Stand Juice Company, 87 Mill Plain Road, Fairfield.
- The Stand Juice Company, 1 N. Water St., Norwalk.
- Stiles Market, 1001 Post Road E., Westport.
- Terrain Garden Café, 561 Post Road E., Westport.
- Villarina's Pasta, 417 Post Road E., Westport.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.