GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich kids disappointed that trick-or-treating was put on hold by Hurricane Sandy are in for some good news: The town will celebrate Halloween on Sunday, according to the office of the first selectman.
The town recommends that children conduct trick-or-treating between 4 and 8 p.m. Sunday.
Greenwich officials are hoping residents aren't "caught off guard" by costumed kids looking for candy Nov. 11.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies