GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich kids disappointed that trick-or-treating was put on hold by Hurricane Sandy are in for some good news: The town will celebrate Halloween on Sunday, according to the office of the first selectman.
The town recommends that children conduct trick-or-treating between 4 and 8 p.m. Sunday.
Greenwich officials are hoping residents aren't "caught off guard" by costumed kids looking for candy Nov. 11.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp