GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich kids disappointed that trick-or-treating was put on hold by Hurricane Sandy are in for some good news: The town will celebrate Halloween on Sunday, according to the office of the first selectman.
The town recommends that children conduct trick-or-treating between 4 and 8 p.m. Sunday.
Greenwich officials are hoping residents aren't "caught off guard" by costumed kids looking for candy Nov. 11.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association