GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich kids disappointed that trick-or-treating was put on hold by Hurricane Sandy are in for some good news: The town will celebrate Halloween on Sunday, according to the office of the first selectman.
The town recommends that children conduct trick-or-treating between 4 and 8 p.m. Sunday.
Greenwich officials are hoping residents aren't "caught off guard" by costumed kids looking for candy Nov. 11.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists