GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich kids disappointed that trick-or-treating was put on hold by Hurricane Sandy are in for some good news: The town will celebrate Halloween on Sunday, according to the office of the first selectman.
The town recommends that children conduct trick-or-treating between 4 and 8 p.m. Sunday.
Greenwich officials are hoping residents aren't "caught off guard" by costumed kids looking for candy Nov. 11.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples