GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich kids disappointed that trick-or-treating was put on hold by Hurricane Sandy are in for some good news: The town will celebrate Halloween on Sunday, according to the office of the first selectman.
The town recommends that children conduct trick-or-treating between 4 and 8 p.m. Sunday.
Greenwich officials are hoping residents aren't "caught off guard" by costumed kids looking for candy Nov. 11.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester