GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich kids disappointed that trick-or-treating was put on hold by Hurricane Sandy are in for some good news: The town will celebrate Halloween on Sunday, according to the office of the first selectman.
The town recommends that children conduct trick-or-treating between 4 and 8 p.m. Sunday.
Greenwich officials are hoping residents aren't "caught off guard" by costumed kids looking for candy Nov. 11.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 3 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast