GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital experts will guest-star on Tony Savino’s “Spotlight on Medicine” to give medical advice to the community each Thursday from 9 to 9:30 a.m on WGCH-AM 1490.
A schedule of featured doctors and programs for February is below:
Thursday, Feb. 6:
“Congestive Heart Failure: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment” with Dr. Christopher Howes, interventional cardiologist
Thursday, Feb. 13:
“Take Your Health to Heart at the Heart Health Fair” with Kathy Carley-Spanier, RN, director, Greenwich Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Thursday, Feb. 20:
“Filling the Void: Are You an Emotional Eater?” with Jennifer Denkin, PhD, psychologist
Thursday, Feb. 27:
“Healthy, Active and Independent: The New Face of Grandparents” with Roni Lang, social worker, Center for Healthy Aging
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms