GREENWICH, Conn. -- Business Insider recently released a list of the 25 richest neighborhoods in America and Greenwich made the cut -- twice.
The middle of town, a section of Greenwich known as the Golden Triangle, topped the list with a mean household income of $614,242.
The Golden Triangle refers to the area south of the Merritt Parkway from Round Hill Road to the west to North Street to the east, stretching down to North Maple Avenue.
"In addition to palatial estates, the area is known for various waterways, winding country roads, forests, meadows and gorges carved by past glaciers," the article said.
And that wasn't the only part of Greenwich to make the Business Insider list. North Greenwich, the neighborhood home to many hedge fund managers that borders the Golden Triangle to the north, was ranked 16th with a mean household income of $510,848.
Potomac, Md.; Newport Beach, Calif.; and Coral Gables, Fla., also made the list multiple times. Coral Gables had three neighborhoods on the Business Insider list.
- 1 Police: Greenwich Woman Used Stroller In Shoplifting Attempt At Saks
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Old Greenwich Restaurant Reviewed By Fairfield County Foodie
- 4 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island