FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Donations collected at participating Dairy Queens in Fairfield County on Thursday, Aug. 14, will support Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center.
Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen is a national effort to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. For every Blizzard Treat sold on Miracle Treat Day, Dairy Queen will make a $1 donation, or more, to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital is a member of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Since all donations to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals stay local, proceeds for each Blizzard Treat sold on Miracle Treat Day at participating Dairy Queen stores in the region will benefit Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital and its efforts to provide lifesaving and life-changing care to area children.
Dairy Queen stores supporting Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Fairfield County are:
- Bridgeport (949 Huntington Road).
- Fairfield (1902 Post Road).
- Monroe (401 Monroe Turnpike).
- Stratford (1514 Barnum Ave.).
Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital is home to the region’s only pediatric intensive care unit and its regional neonatal intensive care unit as well as its only pediatric transplant program, pediatric burn care and trauma services and cardiac catheterization program. For more information, interested parties can visit www.westchestermedicalcenter.com/MFCH.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association