ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday