ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.