ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million