ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care