ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say