ROWAYTON, Conn. -- Rowayton's Shakespeare on the Sound's production of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" has produced an unlikely star: a dog named Oliver, according to The New York Times.
Oliver, a rescue mutt, plays Crab in Shakespeare's play. Crab only appears in one scene in the play, but William Berloni, Oliver's trainer, told The New York Times he's sure to make a connection with the audience.
- 1 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich