GREENWICH, Conn. -- Dr. Sandra Lithgow is set to give information on health care and disease prevention during a luncheon program on Tuesday, Jan. 14, in Greenwich.
Lithgow, of Glenville Medical Associates, is scheduled to discuss “Living Toward Optimal Health” at a Women’s Fellowship Luncheon Program at 10:45 a.m. at Second Congregational Church at 139 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
A healthy, low-calorie luncheon will follow. The price of the program and luncheon is $8. For reservations, residents are asked to contact Gloria LaDestro, church office manager, at 203-869-9311, ext. 120, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border