GREENWICH, Conn. -- Dr. Sandra Lithgow is set to give information on health care and disease prevention during a luncheon program on Tuesday, Jan. 14, in Greenwich.
Lithgow, of Glenville Medical Associates, is scheduled to discuss “Living Toward Optimal Health” at a Women’s Fellowship Luncheon Program at 10:45 a.m. at Second Congregational Church at 139 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
A healthy, low-calorie luncheon will follow. The price of the program and luncheon is $8. For reservations, residents are asked to contact Gloria LaDestro, church office manager, at 203-869-9311, ext. 120, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place