GREENWICH, Conn. -- Dr. Sandra Lithgow is set to give information on health care and disease prevention during a luncheon program on Tuesday, Jan. 14, in Greenwich.
Lithgow, of Glenville Medical Associates, is scheduled to discuss “Living Toward Optimal Health” at a Women’s Fellowship Luncheon Program at 10:45 a.m. at Second Congregational Church at 139 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
A healthy, low-calorie luncheon will follow. The price of the program and luncheon is $8. For reservations, residents are asked to contact Gloria LaDestro, church office manager, at 203-869-9311, ext. 120, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola