GREENWICH, Conn. – If you're planning to do some thrifty tag sale shopping in Greenwich this weekend, here are some tag sales and sidewalk sales scheduled for July 7 and July 8:
• More than 60 years of household items will be for sale at Halock Drive on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• 84 Indian Field Road in Cos Cob on Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.
• 167 Lake Ave. on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Maher Avenue, near Whole Foods, on Saturday from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Indian Mill Road on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Go to Good Riddance Girls online to check out the items for sale.
• Old Greenwich Sidewalk Sale on Sound Beach Avenue on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Unsold items from a recent tag sale can be seen by appointment here.