Greenwich, CONN. - There is a new place to rest your head in Greenwich. The J Hotel and attached restaurant, eleven 14 Kitchen, are set to open in Riverside late next month.
Bringing the luxury of a Manhattan boutique hotel to Fairfield County, J Hotel is the design child of the cb5 restaurant and hospitality group based in Greenwich. The cb5 crew is the same that brought you Lolita, Red Lulu and China White, local stars among the more than 130 restaurants and bars the group has designed nationwide.
Heading up hotel management is John Sheedy, General Manager of J Hotel. Sheedy has spent his career in luxury hospitality around the world, with stints at The St. Regis and Four Seasons in New York.
The hotel boasts 86 rooms and a sleek, contemporary design. Rooms are said to be equipped with iPad controls and other in-room electronic amenities for tech savvy guest.
Eleven 14 Kitchen is under the command of Executive Chef Francois Kwaku Dongo. Chef Kwaku Dongo earned his stripes in many high-end kitchens, including at Wolfgang Puck’s Spago. The menu is said to be New American, allowing the chef to incorporate locally sourced ingredients into an eclectic mix of flavors and textures.
J Hotel and eleven 14 Kitchen will be located at 1114 East Putnam Ave. in Greenwich.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk