GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Friends of Nathaniel Witherell invites golfers to the seventh annual Witherell Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament on Thursday, Sept. 4, at the Stanwich Club in Greenwich.
This year’s sports celebrities include: Craig Bingham, a former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker; Jeff Feagles, Giant All-Pro punter and 2007 Super Bowl Champion; Chuck Mercein, former NFL running back for the New York Giants and Green Bay Packers; and Sue Merz, U.S. Women's Olympic Hockey Team gold and silver medalist.
The participating golfers and sports celebrities will help raise funds to enhance the lives of the residents of The Nathaniel Witherell, a skilled nursing facility that offers short-term rehabilitation services and long-term care for many of Greenwich's elderly citizens. Golfers will enjoy lunch, followed by 18 holes of golf. The event will conclude with a cocktail reception and dinner, complete with silent and live auctions and awards presentation.
The fee is $2,500 for a golf foursome, $625 for individual golfers, or $150 for dinner tickets. Corporate Golf Tee sponsorships are $500. There are still opportunities to golf, be a sponsor, or attend the dinner.
For more information on the Witherell Invitational, contact Scott Neff at 203-618-4227 or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich