GREENWICH, Conn. – Here are some activities in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing, visit our Events page.
Friday, Dec. 14
Antiques and Avant-Garde Greenwich Preview: 5:30 p.m. The Bruce Museum and the Greenwich Historical Society host the opening night preview party for a new art and antiques show. Organized by Frank Gaglio and Barn Star Productions, the show presents more than 45 exhibitors in the fields of decorative arts, fine jewelry, antiques, mid-century, avant-garde design and more. Old Greenwich Riverside Civic Center, 90 Harding Road. Tickets start at $250. Visit aaagg.eventbrite.com to purchase tickets.
Saturday, Dec. 15
A Holiday Musical Potpourri: 3 p.m. Program led by Dr. Sean Jackson, newly appointed organist and director of music at Stanwich Congregational Church. The concert will feature the Stanwich Choir and soloists Denise LeVan, soprano, Wendy Gerbier, mezzo-soprano, and Wiley Maddox, bass. Also participating will be guest artists: violinist Anna Leinbach; soprano Amy Clapp Dye; and violinist Stephen Clapp. 202 Taconic Road. Free.
Sunday, Dec. 16
Ceremony of Carols: 11 a.m. Christ Church hosts a liturgical performance of Benjamin Britten’s "A Ceremony of Carols" by the St. Cecilia Choir of Girls. 254 E. Putnam Ave. Free.
Do you have an event you want people to know about? Add it to our calendar.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy