GREENWICH, Conn. — Here are a few highlights of things to do in and around Greenwich this weekend, including Halloween activities and community events. See our Events calendar for more items.
Friday, Nov. 9
Tellabration 2012: 7 p.m. Evening of storytelling for families. Storytellers include a retired Central Middle School librarian, joined by students. Cos Cob Library, 5 Sinawoy Road, Greenwich.
"Contrasts": 8 p.m. Recital by pianist Christopher Kabala includes music by Hadyn, Beethoven, Schumann, Chopin and Ives. Round Hill Community Church, 395 Round Hill Road, Greenwich.
Saturday, Nov. 10
Family-Friendly Bird Count - Project "FeederWatch": 11 a.m. Watch and feed winter birds. Learn how to reporter observations from your backyard bird feeder. Audubon Greenwich, 613 Riversville Road.
Sunday, Nov. 11
Broadway Chili Night: 6 p.m. Youth choir performs cabaret-style and adult choir salutes Broadway. Second Congregational Church, 139 E. Putnam Ave., Greenwich.
Have an event you want everyone to know about? Add your event to our calendar.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard