GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Feb. 22
Greenwich Historical Society Presents "Mixed Bag:" 7 p.m. The culmination of a storytelling workshop, participants will perform their stories for an audience at the Greenwich Historical Society Vanderbilt Education Center. Beer, wine and light snacks will be served. 39 Strickland Road. $15 members, $20 non-members.
Saturday, Feb. 23
Greenwich Police Firearm Turn-In: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Residents are encouraged to turn in unwanted and unloaded firearms at the Greenwich Police Department. Rescheduled from Feb. 9. 11 Bruce Place. Free.
Greenwich High Boys Ice Hockey: 5:30 p.m. The sixth-seeded Cardinals battle third-ranked New Canaan in the quarterfinals of the boys ice hockey conference tournament at Terry Connors Rink in Stamford. $8 adults, $5 students.
Greenwich High Boys Basketball: 7 p.m. The Cardinals take on top-ranked St. Joseph in the quarterfinals of the conference playoffs at Fairfield Ludlowe High School. $8 adults, $5 students.
Sunday, Feb. 24
Jazz Brunch: 10 a.m. to noon. Christ Church hosts a brunch, featuring food, jazz music, face painting and crafts. 254 E. Putnam Ave. $15 adults, $10 children or $35 per family.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton