GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Feb. 1
Spin Into A Healthier New Year And Keep The Lights On For Kids: 7:30 a.m. Equinox Fitness is working to raise $75,000 for the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich for a new emergency backup generator. Participate in a spin class to raise funds. Cost is $100. 16 Old Track Road.
Saturday, Feb. 2
Kings Food Market "Taste of Game Time:" 1 to 4 p.m. Chef Rui, of Douro restaurant in Greenwich, will be offering a live cooking demonstration of a few Super Bowl favorites. Chef Rui, who has been featured several times on the "Today" show, has worked with culinary legends Bobby Flay, Danny Meyers and Alfred Portale. Free. 26 Arcadia Road.
Sunday, Feb. 3
Audubon Family Day 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Come early to enjoy a family-friendly breakfast followed by a fun animal-themed program in Audubon’s Education Center or come in throughout the day for hikes, crafts and games. Cost is $25 per family. 613 Riversville Road.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich