GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Feb. 1
Spin Into A Healthier New Year And Keep The Lights On For Kids: 7:30 a.m. Equinox Fitness is working to raise $75,000 for the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich for a new emergency backup generator. Participate in a spin class to raise funds. Cost is $100. 16 Old Track Road.
Saturday, Feb. 2
Kings Food Market "Taste of Game Time:" 1 to 4 p.m. Chef Rui, of Douro restaurant in Greenwich, will be offering a live cooking demonstration of a few Super Bowl favorites. Chef Rui, who has been featured several times on the "Today" show, has worked with culinary legends Bobby Flay, Danny Meyers and Alfred Portale. Free. 26 Arcadia Road.
Sunday, Feb. 3
Audubon Family Day 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Come early to enjoy a family-friendly breakfast followed by a fun animal-themed program in Audubon’s Education Center or come in throughout the day for hikes, crafts and games. Cost is $25 per family. 613 Riversville Road.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich