GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Due to the pending snowstorm, please check ahead to see whether these events are postponed or canceled.
Friday, Feb. 8
Friends Friday Films 8 p.m. The main branch of the Greenwich Library presents the documentary "Jiro Dreams of Sushi," which tells the story of a renowned 85-year-old sushi master in Japan. 101 W. Putnam Ave. Free.
Saturday, Feb. 9
Smooch a Pooch 1 to 4 p.m. Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities' newest litter of puppies makes its debut at Saks Fifth Avenue. Guests of all ages will have an opportunity to have their photos taken with an 8-week-old golden retriever darling. Saks will give 5 percent of all registered purchases made with a Saks Fifth Avenue credit card to charity. 205 Greenwich Ave. Free.
Sunday, Feb. 10
Greenwich Historical Society Presents: Vintage Valentines Noon to 4 p.m. Take a special 20-minute, family-friendly tour of Bush-Holley House, work on a heart-shaped yarn-stitching project and see vintage cards from the collection of the MacRae family, residents of Bush-Holley House during the home's art colony period. 39 Strickland Road. Cost is $5 members, $10 non-members.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care