GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Due to the pending snowstorm, please check ahead to see whether these events are postponed or canceled.
Friday, Feb. 8
Friends Friday Films 8 p.m. The main branch of the Greenwich Library presents the documentary "Jiro Dreams of Sushi," which tells the story of a renowned 85-year-old sushi master in Japan. 101 W. Putnam Ave. Free.
Saturday, Feb. 9
Smooch a Pooch 1 to 4 p.m. Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities' newest litter of puppies makes its debut at Saks Fifth Avenue. Guests of all ages will have an opportunity to have their photos taken with an 8-week-old golden retriever darling. Saks will give 5 percent of all registered purchases made with a Saks Fifth Avenue credit card to charity. 205 Greenwich Ave. Free.
Sunday, Feb. 10
Greenwich Historical Society Presents: Vintage Valentines Noon to 4 p.m. Take a special 20-minute, family-friendly tour of Bush-Holley House, work on a heart-shaped yarn-stitching project and see vintage cards from the collection of the MacRae family, residents of Bush-Holley House during the home's art colony period. 39 Strickland Road. Cost is $5 members, $10 non-members.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples