GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Jan. 25
Growing Older: Challenges and Opportunities: 6 p.m. The Rev. Shannon White and Jane Adams host a forum on talking with adult children, parents, spouses and partners about choices as we age. Cost is $15. Round Hill Community Church, 395 Round Hill Road.
Saturday, Jan. 26
Chinasaurs: Dinosaur Discoveries from China: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Opening day of a new exhibit, "Chinasaurs: Dinosaur Discoveries from China." Visitors can walk among the skeletons, skulls, nests and eggs of more than a dozen rare Asian dinosaurs. Daily through April 21. Free with admission of $7 for adults, $6 for students. Bruce Museum, 1 Museum Drive.
Sunday, Jan. 27
Greenwich Library Extended Study Hours 1 to 9 p.m. Greenwich Library will offer extended hours to accommodate high school students during midterm exams. 101 W. Putnam Ave.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger