GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look a some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Jan. 11
Music for Aardvarks in Greenwich! 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. Award-winning music classes for kids, Music for Aardvarks and other Mammals, arrives in town with free trial classes offered. Western Greenwich Civic Center. 449 Pemberwick Road.
Saturday, Jan. 12
Old Pasture Trail Hike 1 to 3 p.m. Come out with the Greenwich Audubon and explore the eastern woods and fields as well as the shores of Mead Lake on this 1.5-mile hike to seek out winter birds, animal tracks and other evidence of wildlife activity. Free. 613 Riversville Road.
Sunday, Jan. 13
Jeremy Pelt Quintet Jazz Ensemble 3:30 to 6 p.m. Jazz ensemble The Jeremy Pelt Quintet will perform as part of the Peterson Concert Series. Free. Greenwich Library's Cole Auditorium, 101 W. Putnam Ave.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich