GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look a some events happening in Greenwich this week. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Jan. 4
Guided Tour Of Bruce Museum 12:30 p.m. A tour guide will lead you through the exhibits of the Bruce Museum. Tour is free after purchase of museum ticket. 1 Museum Drive.
Saturday, Jan. 5
Elaine Pagels Lecture 4 p.m. Elaine Pagels, professor of religion at Princeton University and New York Times best-selling author, will speak at Round Hill Community Church about her latest book "Revelations: Visions, Prophecy, and Politics in the Book of Revelation." 395 Round Hill Road. $20 adults, $5 students.
Sunday, Jan. 6
Artists' Panel at the Flinn Gallery at the Greenwich Library 1-2 p.m. Artists of the Children’s Book Illustrators Group will have a panel discussion about the artistic process, what it means to be involved in illustrating for children and reflections on Mother Goose stories both as children and adults. 101 W. Putnam Ave. Free.
- 1 Police: Greenwich Woman Used Stroller In Shoplifting Attempt At Saks
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 5 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon