GREENWICH, Conn. – Here’s a look at what's happening in Greenwich this week, including government meetings and community events. See our events page for more listings.
Monday, Dec. 10
Botanical Jewelry with Simon Teakle 11:30 a.m. Garden Education Center members and non-members are invited to the new Simon Teakle showroom to view his collection of antique botanical jewelry. 4 Grigg St.. $45 member, $55 non-members
Tuesday, Dec. 11
Temple Sholom Communal Menorah Lighting & Singalong 6:15 p.m. Congregants gather to light a giant menorah and sing Chanukah songs. Stay to enjoy a light dinner and celebrate the holiday with Temple friends. 300 E. Putnam Ave. Free.
Wednesday, Dec. 12
Greenwich High Boys Basketball Home Opener 7 p.m. The Cardinals' boys basketball team kicks off the season against Fairfield Warde. 10 Hillside Road. $5
Thursday, Dec. 13
Board Of Education Budget Meeting 7 p.m. Cos Cob School, 300 E. Putnam Ave. Free
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists