GREENWICH, Conn. — Here are a few highlights of things to do in and around Greenwich this week. See our Events calendar for more items.
Monday, Nov. 19
Art History Lecture - The Development of Sculpture After 1945: 10 a.m. Bruce Museum, 1 Museum Drive, Greenwich.
Thanksgiving Table Arrangement Workshop: 10 a.m. Garden Education Center of Greenwich, 130 Bible St.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
PC Basics: 10 a.m. Learn how to use a computer and search the Internet. Novices welcome. Greenwich Library, 101 W. Putnam Ave.
International Book Club: "Three Strong Women," by Marie Ndiaye: 5 p.m. Byram Shubert Library, 21 Mead Ave., Greenwich.
Thursday, Nov. 22
Stamford Turkey Trot: 7:30 a.m. 5K run/walk promotes physical fitness and encourages healthy lifestyles. Commons Park, Washington Boulevard, Stamford.
Have an event you want everyone to know about? Add your event to our calendar.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours