GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Feb. 15
Friends Friday Films: The Muppets 8-10 p.m. The Greenwich Library hosts a screening of the film "The Muppets." 101 W. Putnam Ave.. Free.
Saturday, Feb. 16
Family Birding 1-2:30 p.m. Join the Greenwich Audubon as they check their bird feeders and take a short walk on the property to identify and count local birds. 613 Riversville Road. $3 adult members, $5 adult non-members; $1.50 kid members, $3 kid non-members.
Sunday, Feb. 17
The Ridgefield Playhouse Presents: Verdi's Rigoletto 1-6 p.m. Director Michael Mayer has placed his new production of Verdi's towering tragedy in Las Vegas in 1960. In this production, inspired by the antics of the Rat Pack, Piotr Beczala is the womanizing Duke of Mantua, Željko Lucic is his tragic sidekick, Rigoletto, and Diana Damrau is Rigoletto's daughter, Gilda. 80 E. Ridge Road, Ridgefield. $25 adults, $20 members, $15 students
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich