GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Feb. 15
Friends Friday Films: The Muppets 8-10 p.m. The Greenwich Library hosts a screening of the film "The Muppets." 101 W. Putnam Ave.. Free.
Saturday, Feb. 16
Family Birding 1-2:30 p.m. Join the Greenwich Audubon as they check their bird feeders and take a short walk on the property to identify and count local birds. 613 Riversville Road. $3 adult members, $5 adult non-members; $1.50 kid members, $3 kid non-members.
Sunday, Feb. 17
The Ridgefield Playhouse Presents: Verdi's Rigoletto 1-6 p.m. Director Michael Mayer has placed his new production of Verdi's towering tragedy in Las Vegas in 1960. In this production, inspired by the antics of the Rat Pack, Piotr Beczala is the womanizing Duke of Mantua, Željko Lucic is his tragic sidekick, Rigoletto, and Diana Damrau is Rigoletto's daughter, Gilda. 80 E. Ridge Road, Ridgefield. $25 adults, $20 members, $15 students
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison