GREENWICH, Conn. – Here's a look at some events happening in Greenwich this weekend. For a full listing of events, see our Greenwich events page.
Friday, Feb. 15
Friends Friday Films: The Muppets 8-10 p.m. The Greenwich Library hosts a screening of the film "The Muppets." 101 W. Putnam Ave.. Free.
Saturday, Feb. 16
Family Birding 1-2:30 p.m. Join the Greenwich Audubon as they check their bird feeders and take a short walk on the property to identify and count local birds. 613 Riversville Road. $3 adult members, $5 adult non-members; $1.50 kid members, $3 kid non-members.
Sunday, Feb. 17
The Ridgefield Playhouse Presents: Verdi's Rigoletto 1-6 p.m. Director Michael Mayer has placed his new production of Verdi's towering tragedy in Las Vegas in 1960. In this production, inspired by the antics of the Rat Pack, Piotr Beczala is the womanizing Duke of Mantua, Željko Lucic is his tragic sidekick, Rigoletto, and Diana Damrau is Rigoletto's daughter, Gilda. 80 E. Ridge Road, Ridgefield. $25 adults, $20 members, $15 students
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say