WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Country Playhouse will stage a production of "Nora," an adaptation from Henrik Ibsen’s masterwork “A Doll’s House,” that will run from Tuesday, July 15, through Aug. 2.
The title character, Nora, has a seemingly perfect life, a happy home, and a healthy marriage. But when a menacing man from her past appears, her idyllic world is suddenly turned upside down.
Running time for the play is 90 minutes, and it is appropriate for ages 16 and up.
Single tickets for performances start at $30. Discounts are available for students and educators.
Call the box office at 203-227-4177 or log on to westportplayhouse.org to purchase tickets.
The Westport Playhouse is located at 25 Powers Court.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Greenwich
- 5 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich