WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Country Playhouse will stage a production of "Nora," an adaptation from Henrik Ibsen’s masterwork “A Doll’s House,” that will run from Tuesday, July 15, through Aug. 2.
The title character, Nora, has a seemingly perfect life, a happy home, and a healthy marriage. But when a menacing man from her past appears, her idyllic world is suddenly turned upside down.
Running time for the play is 90 minutes, and it is appropriate for ages 16 and up.
Single tickets for performances start at $30. Discounts are available for students and educators.
Call the box office at 203-227-4177 or log on to westportplayhouse.org to purchase tickets.
The Westport Playhouse is located at 25 Powers Court.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenwich