WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Country Playhouse will stage a production of "Nora," an adaptation from Henrik Ibsen’s masterwork “A Doll’s House,” that will run from Tuesday, July 15, through Aug. 2.
The title character, Nora, has a seemingly perfect life, a happy home, and a healthy marriage. But when a menacing man from her past appears, her idyllic world is suddenly turned upside down.
Running time for the play is 90 minutes, and it is appropriate for ages 16 and up.
Single tickets for performances start at $30. Discounts are available for students and educators.
Call the box office at 203-227-4177 or log on to westportplayhouse.org to purchase tickets.
The Westport Playhouse is located at 25 Powers Court.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care