RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Video game music will come alive with Tommy Tallarico leading the way at Ridgefield Playhouse on Dec. 1.
Tallarico is a co-founder and host of "Video Games Live," an orchestral show that performs the scores to popular video games. Joining Tallarico on stage will be the Western Connecticut Youth Orchestra and the Ridgefield Chorale to perform the songs.
The show was created to show off how “culturally significant and artistic video games have become,” Tallarico said in an interview with Gamespot. He said the show was meant to present the interactive and unique elements of video games for everyone to enjoy, not just gamers.
Admission includes $150 tickets that include a backstage access tour and a meet-and-greet with Tallarico.
For tickets, $75 orchestra, $65 mezzanine, $150 Backstage, call the box office at 203-438-5795 or order online.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.