GREENWICH, Conn. -- Tickets for the Greenwich Food & Wine Festival are now on sale and the list of celebrity participants has been confirmed.
The festival will take place in Greenwich's Roger Sherman Baldwin Park and will feature a Kick-Off Party on Oct. 3, a Grand Tasting Gala on Oct. 4, and the Culinary Village on Oct. 5.
Celebrities that have confirmed include Sara Moulton (PBS' "Sara's Weeknight Meals" and "Good Morning America"), Duff Goldman (Food Network's "Ace of Cakes"), Graham Elliott (Fox's "Master Chef"), John Stage (Dinosaur BBQ), Ray Lampe (Dr. BBQ), sommelier Laurie Forster and Bravo “Top Chef All-Stars” winner Richard Blais.
Twelve chefs from Fairfield and Westchester Counties, as well as New York City, will be honored at this year's festival:
- Michael William Batt, Food Design Catering, Greenwich, Conn.
- Rui Correia, Douro Restaurant, Greenwich, Conn.
- Clifford Crooks, BLT Steak, New York, N.Y.
- Eric Gabrynowicz, Restaurant North, Armonk, N.Y.
- Bryan Gilmore, 121 Restaurant, Oxford, Conn.
- Frederic Kieffer, L’Escale, Greenwich, Conn.
- Michelle Klem, CakeSuite, Westport, Conn.
- Fritz Knipschildt, Chocopologie, New Haven/South Norwalk/Stamford, Conn.
- Eric Korn, Good Life Gourmet, Irvington, N.Y.
- Tim LaBant, The Schoolhouse at Cannondale Restaurant, Wilton, Conn.
- Debra Ponzek, Aux Delices Foods, Greenwich/Westport, Conn.
- Bill Taibe, LeFarm and The Whelk, Westport, Conn.
Proceeds for the event will benefit Paul Newman's Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
For more information, log on to http://www.greenwichwineandfood.com/ .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.