STAMFORD, Conn. -- "The Hallelujah Girls" is opening the new year at Stamford's Curtain Call.
The comedy runs on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from Friday, Jan. 10, through Feb. 1. The Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows are at 8 p.m. with the Sunday shows at 2 p.m. It is directed by Frank Gaffney.
"Hilarity abounds when the feisty females of Eden Falls, Georgia, decide to shake up their lives," a press release said. "The action in this rollicking Southern comedy takes place in SPA-DEE-DAH, the abandoned church-turned-day-spa where this group of friends gathers every Friday afternoon. After the loss of a dear friend, the women realize time is precious, and if they're going to change their lives and achieve their dreams, they have to get on it now."
To purchase tickets or learn more about the show, visit the Curtain Call Inc. website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich