GREENWICH, Conn. -- The final concert of the St. Catherine of Siena Concert series in Greenwich is set for May 9.
Conductor Mark Kaczmarczyk will lead members of the Greenwich Symphony in Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 2. The festival choir will perform Bach’s uplifting Magnificat, with the evening concluding with French composer Claude Bolling’s delightful Suite for Flute and the Jazz Piano Trio featuring Susan Holz, principal flute of the Greenwich Symphony, and Pawel Knapik, principal bassist of the Orchestra of St. Luke’s.
Tickets for the show are $25 for adults and $10 for students. Tickets may be charged by phone at 203-637-3661 or by visiting the St. Catherine of Siena Church website.
St. Catherine of Siena Church is at 4 Riverside Ave. in Riverside.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenwich