GREENWICH, Conn. -- The final concert of the St. Catherine of Siena Concert series in Greenwich is set for May 9.
Conductor Mark Kaczmarczyk will lead members of the Greenwich Symphony in Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 2. The festival choir will perform Bach’s uplifting Magnificat, with the evening concluding with French composer Claude Bolling’s delightful Suite for Flute and the Jazz Piano Trio featuring Susan Holz, principal flute of the Greenwich Symphony, and Pawel Knapik, principal bassist of the Orchestra of St. Luke’s.
Tickets for the show are $25 for adults and $10 for students. Tickets may be charged by phone at 203-637-3661 or by visiting the St. Catherine of Siena Church website.
St. Catherine of Siena Church is at 4 Riverside Ave. in Riverside.
- 1 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Greenwich Teen Writes Book To Tell Tale Of Endangered Black Rhinos
- 5 Greenwich Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer