GREENWICH, Conn. -- The final concert of the St. Catherine of Siena Concert series in Greenwich is set for May 9.
Conductor Mark Kaczmarczyk will lead members of the Greenwich Symphony in Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 2. The festival choir will perform Bach’s uplifting Magnificat, with the evening concluding with French composer Claude Bolling’s delightful Suite for Flute and the Jazz Piano Trio featuring Susan Holz, principal flute of the Greenwich Symphony, and Pawel Knapik, principal bassist of the Orchestra of St. Luke’s.
Tickets for the show are $25 for adults and $10 for students. Tickets may be charged by phone at 203-637-3661 or by visiting the St. Catherine of Siena Church website.
St. Catherine of Siena Church is at 4 Riverside Ave. in Riverside.
- 1 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich