GREENWICH, Conn. -- The final concert of the St. Catherine of Siena Concert series in Greenwich is set for May 9.
Conductor Mark Kaczmarczyk will lead members of the Greenwich Symphony in Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 2. The festival choir will perform Bach’s uplifting Magnificat, with the evening concluding with French composer Claude Bolling’s delightful Suite for Flute and the Jazz Piano Trio featuring Susan Holz, principal flute of the Greenwich Symphony, and Pawel Knapik, principal bassist of the Orchestra of St. Luke’s.
Tickets for the show are $25 for adults and $10 for students. Tickets may be charged by phone at 203-637-3661 or by visiting the St. Catherine of Siena Church website.
St. Catherine of Siena Church is at 4 Riverside Ave. in Riverside.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Former NBA, Knicks Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48