RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Actor and comedian Sinbad is bringing his unique brand of comedy to the Ridgefield Playhouse stage on Dec. 6.
Sinbad has been a staple on the comedy scene for the past two decades and his style has been called “hit ‘em in the face.” His shows are considered to be family friendly and filled with “feel-good” humor.
But he isn’t just a comedian. Sinbad published a book the “Guide To Life (Because I Know Everything) and has been doing humanitarian work with The Children’s Defense Fund and Omega Boys Club.
Sinbad has also served as a spokesperson for the National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering, which encourages minorities to pursue studies in science, mathematics and engineering.
Tickets are $65. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'