RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – The Ridgefield Playhouse has had to postpone several of its events in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
The Eric Hutchinson “Almost Solo” show scheduled for Monday, Nov. 5, with special guest Jessie Payo has been postponed to Sunday, Dec. 16, at 7:30 p.m.
The Ridgefield Playhouse Film Society's “Documentary Film Series” screening of the documentary about the true face of war, "Body of War," has been postponed to a yet to be determined date next year. The screening had been scheduled for Friday, Nov. 9.
“Due to the superstorm Sandy, we feel that there are too many people struggling to get their lives back,” said Joseph Consentino, artistic director of the Ridgefield Playhouse Film Society.
All ticketholders may use their tickets for the rescheduled dates. For more information, call or visit the box office at 203-438-5795 or go to the website.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp