PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville and Danbury's The Hillside Food Outreach is set to host a Dancing With the Stars competition on Saturday, April 19.
The Hillside Food Outreach is a nonprofit organization that delivers food to more than 2,500 people monthly in Westchester and Putnam Counties and Western Connecticut, according to a release. The sixth annual Dancing With The Stars event is set for 6 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at the Matrix Conference & Banquet Center in Danbury.
Local residents have volunteered their time and work with a professional dancer from Arthur Murray studios perfecting a routine for the event. Funding raised from tickets and from $10 votes on the night of the event help raise money for The Hillside Food Outreach.
A dinner will precede the dancing competition. The night also features beer, wine and soda at a cash bar as well as dancing for everyone.
Tickets are $99 per person or $189 per couple for the dinner, competition and after party. Tickets for the competition only are $55 for adults and $25 for children. Tickets are on sale at the Hillside Food Outreach website through Friday, April 18.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies