GREENWICH, Conn. -- Oscar-winning actress, activist and fitness guru Jane Fonda will share her insights on the struggles many teens face regarding sex, body image issues and relationships during a luncheon to benefit Family Centers at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich.
Fonda will also discuss her new book, "Being a Teen: Everything Teen Girls & Boys Should Know About Relationships, Sex, Love, Health, Identity & More."
The event will be at noon Wednesday, March 5. Tickets are $150, and all proceeds will support the Greenwich-based Family Centers’ programs offering health, counseling and education services to children and adolescents across lower Fairfield County. A copy Fonda’s book will be included with each ticket purchase.
For information and tickets, visit www.familycenters.org or call 203-869-4848.
The Hyatt Regency Greenwich is located at 1800 E Putnam Ave.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists