GREENWICH, Conn. -- Oscar-winning actress, activist and fitness guru Jane Fonda will share her insights on the struggles many teens face regarding sex, body image issues and relationships during a luncheon to benefit Family Centers at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich.
Fonda will also discuss her new book, "Being a Teen: Everything Teen Girls & Boys Should Know About Relationships, Sex, Love, Health, Identity & More."
The event will be at noon Wednesday, March 5. Tickets are $150, and all proceeds will support the Greenwich-based Family Centers’ programs offering health, counseling and education services to children and adolescents across lower Fairfield County. A copy Fonda’s book will be included with each ticket purchase.
For information and tickets, visit www.familycenters.org or call 203-869-4848.
The Hyatt Regency Greenwich is located at 1800 E Putnam Ave.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead