GREENWICH, Conn. -- Oscar-winning actress, activist and fitness guru Jane Fonda will share her insights on the struggles many teens face regarding sex, body image issues and relationships during a luncheon to benefit Family Centers at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich.
Fonda will also discuss her new book, "Being a Teen: Everything Teen Girls & Boys Should Know About Relationships, Sex, Love, Health, Identity & More."
The event will be at noon Wednesday, March 5. Tickets are $150, and all proceeds will support the Greenwich-based Family Centers’ programs offering health, counseling and education services to children and adolescents across lower Fairfield County. A copy Fonda’s book will be included with each ticket purchase.
For information and tickets, visit www.familycenters.org or call 203-869-4848.
The Hyatt Regency Greenwich is located at 1800 E Putnam Ave.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire