GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will host a free weight-loss seminar on Tuesday, April 22, at 4:45 p.m.
The forum will discuss the three forms of “bariatric surgery,” including gastric bypass, adjustable gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy.
Bariatric surgeons will discuss what constitutes an eligible bariatric candidate, the pros and cons of each procedure, the long-term health benefits, and the kind of postoperative counseling and support a patient can expect from the Greenwich Hospital bariatric program.
The seminar is free, but registration is required by calling 863-3646.
Greenwich Hospital is at 5 Perryridge Road.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Greenwich
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight