GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will host a free weight-loss seminar on Tuesday, April 22, at 4:45 p.m.
The forum will discuss the three forms of “bariatric surgery,” including gastric bypass, adjustable gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy.
Bariatric surgeons will discuss what constitutes an eligible bariatric candidate, the pros and cons of each procedure, the long-term health benefits, and the kind of postoperative counseling and support a patient can expect from the Greenwich Hospital bariatric program.
The seminar is free, but registration is required by calling 863-3646.
Greenwich Hospital is at 5 Perryridge Road.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association