GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will host a free weight-loss seminar on Tuesday, April 22, at 4:45 p.m.
The forum will discuss the three forms of “bariatric surgery,” including gastric bypass, adjustable gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy.
Bariatric surgeons will discuss what constitutes an eligible bariatric candidate, the pros and cons of each procedure, the long-term health benefits, and the kind of postoperative counseling and support a patient can expect from the Greenwich Hospital bariatric program.
The seminar is free, but registration is required by calling 863-3646.
Greenwich Hospital is at 5 Perryridge Road.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton