GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will host a free weight-loss seminar on Tuesday, April 22, at 4:45 p.m.
The forum will discuss the three forms of “bariatric surgery,” including gastric bypass, adjustable gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy.
Bariatric surgeons will discuss what constitutes an eligible bariatric candidate, the pros and cons of each procedure, the long-term health benefits, and the kind of postoperative counseling and support a patient can expect from the Greenwich Hospital bariatric program.
The seminar is free, but registration is required by calling 863-3646.
Greenwich Hospital is at 5 Perryridge Road.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists