GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will host a free weight-loss seminar on Tuesday, April 22, at 4:45 p.m.
The forum will discuss the three forms of “bariatric surgery,” including gastric bypass, adjustable gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy.
Bariatric surgeons will discuss what constitutes an eligible bariatric candidate, the pros and cons of each procedure, the long-term health benefits, and the kind of postoperative counseling and support a patient can expect from the Greenwich Hospital bariatric program.
The seminar is free, but registration is required by calling 863-3646.
Greenwich Hospital is at 5 Perryridge Road.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car