GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will be hosting its annual Diabetes Health Fair on Monday, June 9, from 4 to 7 p.m.
The event will take place in the hospital’s Noble Conference Center, 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich.
The Diabetes Health Fair at Greenwich Hospital is an opportunity for people to speak to diabetes educators and healthcare professionals about all aspects of diabetes treatment and prevention, including nutrition and meal planning, self-monitoring, new medications, special equipment and preventing complications.
Participants can also learn how exercise, sleep and stress affects people with diabetes differently than those without the condition. Also on hand will be vendors with information about diabetes-related products and services, from glucose testing and medications to insulin pumps and community resources.
The event is free and open to the public. Walk-ins are welcome. For information, call 203-863-3929 or visit www.greenwichhospital.org/calendar.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich