GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will be hosting its annual Diabetes Health Fair on Monday, June 9, from 4 to 7 p.m.
The event will take place in the hospital’s Noble Conference Center, 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich.
The Diabetes Health Fair at Greenwich Hospital is an opportunity for people to speak to diabetes educators and healthcare professionals about all aspects of diabetes treatment and prevention, including nutrition and meal planning, self-monitoring, new medications, special equipment and preventing complications.
Participants can also learn how exercise, sleep and stress affects people with diabetes differently than those without the condition. Also on hand will be vendors with information about diabetes-related products and services, from glucose testing and medications to insulin pumps and community resources.
The event is free and open to the public. Walk-ins are welcome. For information, call 203-863-3929 or visit www.greenwichhospital.org/calendar.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care