GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will be hosting its annual Diabetes Health Fair on Monday, June 9, from 4 to 7 p.m.
The event will take place in the hospital’s Noble Conference Center, 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich.
The Diabetes Health Fair at Greenwich Hospital is an opportunity for people to speak to diabetes educators and healthcare professionals about all aspects of diabetes treatment and prevention, including nutrition and meal planning, self-monitoring, new medications, special equipment and preventing complications.
Participants can also learn how exercise, sleep and stress affects people with diabetes differently than those without the condition. Also on hand will be vendors with information about diabetes-related products and services, from glucose testing and medications to insulin pumps and community resources.
The event is free and open to the public. Walk-ins are welcome. For information, call 203-863-3929 or visit www.greenwichhospital.org/calendar.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich