GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will host a cancer survivorship event in honor of National Cancer Survivors Day on Tuesday, June 10, from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the hospital's Noble Conference Center and Garden Cafe.
The hospital is located at 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich.
The celebration is a chance for survivors to be pampered and enjoy the camaraderie of other survivors and the hospital’s oncology staff, while learning about resources available at the hospital and throughout the community.
Numerous cancer care community partners, including Gilda’s Club, Arthur Murray Dance Studio and the Good Dog Foundation will also be on hand. Participants will find information on genetic counseling, nutrition and cancer rehabilitation services and will have an opportunity to tour a “virtual colon.”
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich