GREENWICH, Conn. – The town of Greenwich will hold an interfaith vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown at Greenwich High School at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, the office of the first selectman announced.
The first selectman, the Board of Education and the Greenwich Interfaith Council are organizing the event. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich