GREENWICH, Conn. – The town of Greenwich will hold an interfaith vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown at Greenwich High School at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, the office of the first selectman announced.
The first selectman, the Board of Education and the Greenwich Interfaith Council are organizing the event. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists