GREENWICH, Conn. – The town of Greenwich will hold an interfaith vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown at Greenwich High School at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, the office of the first selectman announced.
The first selectman, the Board of Education and the Greenwich Interfaith Council are organizing the event. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48