GREENWICH, Conn. – The town of Greenwich will hold an interfaith vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown at Greenwich High School at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, the office of the first selectman announced.
The first selectman, the Board of Education and the Greenwich Interfaith Council are organizing the event. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Return To Greenwich For Monday Morning Commute