GREENWICH, Conn. – The town of Greenwich will hold an interfaith vigil in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown at Greenwich High School at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, the office of the first selectman announced.
The first selectman, the Board of Education and the Greenwich Interfaith Council are organizing the event. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview