GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Library staffers Joanne Gaither and Robin Terzi are launching a new book group called "Fiction Addiction."
The first meeting of Fiction Addiction will be held on Monday, May 9, from 6–7:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room.
This new program will focus exclusively on the world of contemporary fiction for the benefit of patrons who are fans of fiction set in modern times.
The first book that will be discussed is "We Are Called to Rise," a debut novel by Laura McBride. The library has acquired 17 copies of the book, in book format only.
Greenwich Library hosts five additional book clubs for adults, which meet either monthly or bimonthly. These include:
- Foreign Affairs Book Discussion Group -- Third Tuesday from 7-9 p.m.
- Friends Book Group -- Second Tuesday, from 1-3 p.m.
- Great Books Discussion Group -- First Thursday from 9-11:30 a.m.
- Next Chapter Book Group -- Second and fourth Wednesday from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Amici Del Libro Italian Language Book Group -- First and third Mondays from 12:30 -2:30 p.m.
For more information about Library Book Groups, including groups held at the Branches, click here or call (203) 625-6550.
For more information about Fiction Addiction, contact Joanne Gaither at email@example.com.
The Greenwich Library is at 101 West Putnam Avenue in Greenwich.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.