NORWALK, Conn. -- The Fairfield County Chorale and Orchestra, under the baton of David Rosenmeyer, will present Arthur Honegger’s monumental oratorio, "King David," at the Norwalk Concert Hall at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 15.
The Chorale will be joined by soloists Camille Zamora, soprano; Malena Dayen, mezzo-soprano, and Chee Shen Tan, tenor, as well as Kelly Cranston, a 16-year-old sophomore at Trumbull High School, who will appear in the cameo role as the shepherd in King David.
James Naughton will be featured as the narrator in King David. A Tony Award-winning actor who has appeared in Broadway and regional theater as well as in television and films, Naughton has won critical acclaim in dramas, comedies and musicals. He is currently appearing in the new CBS drama, “Hostages.” His other television credits include a guest appearance on “Out of Practice,” “Travelin’ Man,” “Necessity,” “The Bunker,” “The Birds II” and “The Return of Cagney and Lacey,” as well as recurring roles on “Who’s the Boss,” “Ally McBeal,” “Damages” and “Gossip Girl."
Tickets are available from any member of the Fairfield County Chorale from the Chorale office at 203-254-1333 or online at www.fairfieldcountychorale.org
They are $30 in advance, $35 at the door; student tickets are $5 at the door. All seats are general admission.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say