STAMFORD, Conn. -- Fairfield County's Chinese community is set to celebrate the Year of the Horse on Saturday, Jan. 25, in Stamford.
The celebration will take place at the 40th anniversary dinner dance at 5 p.m. at the Hilton Stamford Hotel. The dinner dance is organized through the Organization of Chinese Americans, Fairfield County chapter. The celebration honors the 40th anniversary of the founding of the Chinese community in Fairfield County.
Children from the Chinese Language School of Fairfield County will perform a Dragon Dance and the program features concert violinist Richard Lin and concert pianist Ms. Xiaohui Yang. Soprano Yvonne Cheng and the OCAFC Chorus will be singing a medley of songs and opera in Chinese, English and Italian. A 10-course Chinese banquet is followed by raffles and ballroom dancing.
Tickets can be purchased online at the event webpage for the 40th anniversary celebration.
- 1 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 4 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit