NORWALK, Conn. – Donate Life Connecticut is hosting a happy hour fundraiser Friday to benefit organ and tissue donation.
The event, which carries an admission price of $10, will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Black Bear Saloon, 80 Washington St. in South Norwalk. The Mike Cusato Band will provide musical entertainment.
Included in the admission price are drink and food specials and the opportunity to also purchase raffle tickets.
The nonprofit Donate Life Connecticut is dedicated to raising awareness about organ and tissue donation in the United States. More than 116,000 people in the U.S. are currently on a list awaiting an organ or tissue transplant.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms