RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Celebrity chef Robert Irvine brings his Food Network show “Dinner: Impossible” to The Ridgefield Playhouse on Dec. 2.
Like a cooking demo, Irvine's live show is interactive, providing the audience with numerous opportunities to participate in the cooking.
Also as on TV, Irvine will face culinary challenges to create a meal by the end of the show. Cameras will be set up on stage to provide close-up views of the chef in action. He will have to whip up an “Impossible” with a little help from the audience and may even use items from the concession stand.
Over the course of his career, Irvine has cooked in Europe, the Far East, the Caribbean and across America as host if the Food Network series “Dinner: Impossible” and “Restaurant: Impossible.” He is the author of "Mission: Cook! – My Life, My Recipes," and "Making The Impossible Easy."
After to the show, Irvine will sign books in the lobby.
Tickets are $65, or $150 for VIP Gold Circle, which includes backstage access and an exclusive cooking demo. Call the box office at 203-438-5795 or buy tickets online.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire