RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Celebrity chef Robert Irvine brings his Food Network show “Dinner: Impossible” to The Ridgefield Playhouse on Dec. 2.
Like a cooking demo, Irvine's live show is interactive, providing the audience with numerous opportunities to participate in the cooking.
Also as on TV, Irvine will face culinary challenges to create a meal by the end of the show. Cameras will be set up on stage to provide close-up views of the chef in action. He will have to whip up an “Impossible” with a little help from the audience and may even use items from the concession stand.
Over the course of his career, Irvine has cooked in Europe, the Far East, the Caribbean and across America as host if the Food Network series “Dinner: Impossible” and “Restaurant: Impossible.” He is the author of "Mission: Cook! – My Life, My Recipes," and "Making The Impossible Easy."
After to the show, Irvine will sign books in the lobby.
Tickets are $65, or $150 for VIP Gold Circle, which includes backstage access and an exclusive cooking demo. Call the box office at 203-438-5795 or buy tickets online.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Cigarette Assault Arrest, Rescued Kayaker Top Week's News